Saturday, March 6, 2010

Passover (Skinny) Friendly Dishes

It's March.

The month of March means a few things to me.
It means it's almost spring.
It means Mr and Mrs Not Your Bubbe's Kitchen's anniversary is arriving (and this particular year, Aruba is oh so so soon!!).
It means Mr and Mrs Not Your Bubbe's Kitchen's birthdays are coming up (I am 4 lovely days younger than him, what can I say, I dig older men).
Lastly, what does the month of March mean?
It means Passover is near.

So the next few posts, I will post some Passover friendly dishes (with some modifications for non-Passover meals on some).

Some dishes to look forward to:
  • Chocolate "French Style" Almond Macaroons
  • Burgers en Latke (a la Mr. Not Your Bubbe's Kitchen)
  • Poached Egg & Matzoh Brei
  • Eggplant Salad
Of course, some of my other recipes on the blog can most definitely be made Passover Friendly (just make sure the ingredients you buy are Kosher for Passover!):
  • Check out the Chicken Soup & Tzimmes here!
  • Brisket, here!
Check back often, lovies!

No comments:

Post a Comment