- 2 1/2 cup Toll House Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar, Granulated
- 1 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light (the type that is in the tub is great because it's soft)
- 1 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Pure Almond Extract
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters
- 1 cup 100% Organic Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder, Natural Unsweetened
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Melt 1/2 c chocolate chips (about 30-45 seconds in the microwave). Stir; set aside
In your mixer, beat the sugar, butter, and extracts til creamy.
Beat in egg beaters until fluffy.
Mix in melted (but cooled) chocolate.
In a small bowl, combine together the flours, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt.
Mix the flour mixture with the fluffly sugar goodness. Add the remaining chocolate chips.
Place 2" balls on a "Pam'd" cookie sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes; cool on baking rack.