Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm baaack!!!

No excuses, kids. I've been a bad, bad, bad healthy food blogger.
My waist shows it.

It's time for me (and YOU!) to get back on the healthy train and bake and cook up some deliciousness!

This weekend is going to be "off the chain!" (or would it be more suffice to say "in the kitchen!")
Here's a sneak peek of what's coming your way...
  • Round Challah, just in time for Shabbat!
  • Angel Food Cake, full of protein and goodness!
  • Margarita Low Fat Ice Cream (Thank you Jen from Our Good Food Life Blog for challenging me to make a lower fat version, challenge accepted my friend!)...This one's not for the kiddies, the recipe has liquor in it!
  • Kahlua Chip Frozen Custard...yup, the booze in here, too!
  • Panzanella Salad, with homemade French bread croutons, Dijon Vinaigrette, and roughly chopped summer vegetables.
  • And perhaps, a surprise main dish entrĂ©e entry courtesy of Mr. Bubbe's Kitchen!
So friends, here is my plea to you...keep coming back, and I assure you, healthy treats are on there way!

Stay tuned, boys and girls!




1 comment: